Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Precious Princess

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Thank you....Thank you... Blessed & Loved!

Thesis title: PHYSICO-CHEMICAL, BETACYANIN, ANTIOXIDANT AND CELLULAR STRUCTURE DURING DEVELOPMENT OF RED-FLESHED DRAGON FRUIT (Hylocereus polyrhizus)

VIVA VOCE: 27.09.2010, 2pm, Bilik Viva 2 UPM

Viva is all about demonstrate the depth and breath of our knowledge!! Such a great feeling when my chairman revealed that...ADILLA U R  PASS WITH MINOR CORRECTION!! After spending a long time preparing, planning, researched, written and analysed a topic, then undertake a sustained effort to reach the summit. I have to continue my journey...

I would like to share with you one of examiner's question that keep in my mind and make 'me smile myself'..hehe.
'Why do think you deserve to be awarded MSc?'
(Fuhhh...good gentle ice breaker...) A wiseman once told me, when one door closes, another one opens for you. So, at last this day has come and I'm standing at the door on the way out of this great University. And as the door are closing behind me, I hope that the skills I have acquired here, many doors are opening for me now!!

ACKNOWLEDGMENT 

This thesis would not have been possible, and I would like to begin by giving praise to the Almighty God, the great I AM, Alhamdulillah. Without His grace and mercy, none of this would have been possible.

Next, I would like to show my gratitude to my supervisor, Dr. Phebe Ding for her enlightening suggestions and patient guidance from the preliminary to the end of this process. Without which I would not be able to make it to the end. I am also grateful to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azizah Abdul Hamid for being the committee.

I am deeply indebted to my dear family members as they had shown ceaseless support the whole time especially to my parents (Dr. Jamaludin Badusah and Mrs. Hashimah Hashim) and my brothers (Mr. Mohd Illuddin, Mr. Mohd Nasruddin and Mr. Mohd Latif). They had lent a helping hand whenever I faced any difficulties. I remain indebted to my husband, Mr. Mardian Matasan and my beautifully daughter Baby Marha Nabilah who stand beside me and had accepted my selfish time all the while, starting from first year right until this very day. It is because of their loving kindness which motivates me to fight hard and never give up until the end. Words cannot express my appreciation towards their time and effort.

To family members of Postharvest Laboratory, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your valuable advices and feedbacks. It is through your scrutinizing observations which made this system complete without error. To Miss Joanna Cho, I am grateful to the companions. The project can come to its completion was a result of our knowledge exchange and sharing. I owe my deepest gratitude to Miss Atiqah Sharif, Miss Nor Elliza Tajidin, Miss Munirah Mohamad, Miss Bunga Ketaren and Mr. Humam Wan Mansor for all those constructive advices and formulae explanation, thank you very much.

Lastly, I offer my regards and blessings to all of those who supported me in any respect during the completion of the project.

I would like to dedicate this thesis to my late grandfather (Mr. Badusah Abas) and late uncle (Mr. Bekkari Badusah) as both gave me moral support I required within two and half years of completion.


Nur Adilla Jamaludin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment